Viewing 15 topics - 256,561 through 256,575 (of 284,151 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
No doubt this topic has been covered already, but cant find it yet. Can someone tell me if Win Srv …
2 replies
Greetings All, We just moved a production DB to Windows/SQL Server 2000 and upgraded the applicatio…
6 replies
A few cases where Optimizations Job ran for hours into the normal work day, taking up 100% of the C…
1 replies
There seems to be at least two different ways to assign a default value to at column. The fir…
3 replies
When our web site is busy, we have a high number of 'lock timeouts/sec', when monitoring via Perfmo…
1 replies
I am trying to agrue against allowing a particular outside application on our SQL Server produ…
2 replies
Can We Create a SQL Server connection to DB2 using linked servers?If yes, how can we do that.ANd on…
1 replies
I’m an idiot, I admit it. Here's my other problem. On 12-14 I moved all my data to and install…
2 replies
Can anyone help with this?????? Two tables and their fields...... Table 1 - &nbs…
1 replies
Hello, I've got a problem that i don't know if it has a simple solution but i hope it has and someo…
2 replies
SQL2000 SP3. I have a large number of SQL scripts to run against one particular database on one par…
5 replies
hi folks, not sure if this is the right place for this post.... problem; my company has a time mana…
2 replies
Hi ! Is there anyway to exclude a sql-statement that is included in a DTS transcation block. My pro…
1 replies
Anyone know of any good articles on sharepoint server, from a sql server administrator point of vie…
2 replies
Hi, I am trying to execute a batch file (which will create a tab delimited file at s…
4 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 256,561 through 256,575 (of 284,151 total)