Viewing 15 topics - 256,321 through 256,335 (of 284,155 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
In SQL Server you have the option to query to file/grid or text in the Query menu. Anyone know of a…
1 replies
I need some assistance with this SQL statement: SELECT (CONVERT(varchar, CAST(SUM(S526960.tappMonth…
7 replies
Does anyone have any idea why when I specify the actual Server Name in my DSN it'll allow me to cre…
1 replies
I am new to SQL server Administration. Could someone please point me in the right direction on this…
1 replies
Hi, I want to change the owner of a table. I want to change it to dbo. Please let me know how to…
3 replies
In SQL Server you have the option to query to file/grid or text in the Query menu. Anyone know of a…
1 replies
select SSN, Dateborn, DateDied, DATEDIFF(day, Dateborn,DateDied) as NO_OF_DAYS from MyTable&nb…
7 replies
This section of a SP should generate an error(Fields not found) at the Insert Statement, but my Ret…
4 replies
Designs, develops and maintains web-based software using Microsoft C#.NET, ASP.NET, SQL Server 2000…
1 replies
Now I thought this wouldn't be so difficult or require a thousand dollar add-in. How does one…
2 replies
Hi all, Pls how can I select the first 7 out of 1000 rows of a table? olanreol@mtnnigeria.ne…
4 replies
Hi all, Pls how can I select the first 7 out of 1000 rows of a table? olanreol@mtnnigeria.ne…
4 replies
I have a table that has an id column that is a user defined type (which is an int really). When I q…
1 replies
How does one get a hold of a beta copy of Yukon?
3 replies
I have a database that's about 80 GB ready to go live with the first application using it. I'm sti…
3 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 256,321 through 256,335 (of 284,155 total)