Viewing 15 topics - 256,291 through 256,305 (of 284,155 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Hi, We are using SQL Server 2000 Analysis Services with SP 3a, with HotFix 145665. Analysis server …
3 replies
hi all, Pl. help me in finding the following using SELECT statement or any alternate method, how m…
2 replies
Does anybody know of a command to sleep in ActiveX I have tried the WScript.sleep but how do you cr…
3 replies
We have a third party software package that uses Oracle and requires table spaces to be checked mon…
2 replies
Dear Gurus I am Dharmendra Back with some of the problems. Well the Questions is I Have a Primary S…
5 replies
Hi, Background : Im in the middle of archiving old data. I have a table with 6million rows. I issue…
3 replies
Hi We have a legacy batch scheduler that runs loads of SQL jobs and a couple of backup scripts here…
10 replies
I have atable X with column Y Indentity(1,1). How can I removed identity from table X column Y usin…
6 replies
I Know you can run multiple instances of SQL Server on the same machine, but can you run one instan…
3 replies
Hi, I am facing a problem.In a Cursor I want to run a select statement by sp_execute statement. Bec…
1 replies
Hi-- Is it possible to install a sql2k non-clustered db instance on a w2k3 sql2k clustered server (…
1 replies
Is there a way to count the number of commas in a record? I'm assuming CHARINDEX is used? EX…
13 replies
I am having a problem restoring One of the databases that Great Plains runs on. I am using a recent…
4 replies
I was trying to use DTS to solve this problem, because DTS can deal with this issue, but I'm a hack…
3 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the content posted at http://www.sqlserv Aunt Kathi Data Pl…
28 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 256,291 through 256,305 (of 284,155 total)