Viewing 15 topics - 256,276 through 256,290 (of 284,155 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
everyday new database will create application at 12:00am name like XX_20050105_001 and date will ch…
2 replies
I have a varchar field with numeric and non-numeric data. I'd like to strip out any non-numer…
23 replies
Due to Sarbanes-Oxley requirements, we've implemented a fairly strict separation of duties between …
10 replies
Though timestamp column is a unique identifier, why it is not prefered to set as primary key by des…
3 replies
I need to change the script to delete partially rows from patient data instead of all the rows DECL…
7 replies
What is the simplest ay to lock a database? For examle, I want prohibit users from accessing the da…
3 replies
Looking into full-text indexing, I found this warning: " you will encounter performance issues when…
6 replies
What's the recommended method to enforce a rule that a table only contain one row? Is there a downs…
21 replies
Hi everyone, I have a sql 2000 on win 2000 database. Somehow the growth_increment value changes fr…
2 replies
The Community Update mentioned this product a couple of time so I thought I'd give it a try. …
2 replies
could anybody please tell me how to delete/truncate data from tables. When i try to truncate/delete…
3 replies
We have an 8 processor Windows 2000 Advanced Server that has 4GB of memory and when I open Task Man…
3 replies
Hi there I have a tabel with some stuff and a colon with 320 different areacodes Now I …
2 replies
This is a VB or other scripting question, not SQL: need a script that will allow me to rename…
3 replies
I was asked to apply a password to the SA account on a couple of SS2K databases that, when installe…
2 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 256,276 through 256,290 (of 284,155 total)