Viewing 15 topics - 256,261 through 256,275 (of 284,155 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
I have a number of these that I have written, on an ERP database. Basically what they do is: 1) Cr…
4 replies
I am trying to use the SQL Profiler with the default template. It does not matter what Databa…
6 replies
Can someone give some sage advice on when to use 'dbo' in scripts, if ever? This system has m…
7 replies
My Database hasn't been Defragged or Reindexed in over a year (maybe never) and it is timing out al…
8 replies
Do you recommend having a timestamp column in each table in your database? I've never really …
6 replies
I have 21 DTS jobs that I need to move from one server to another. What is the best (and most accur…
11 replies
In an article by Brian Kelly (http://www.sqlservercentral.com/columnists/bkelley/sp3coresecuri…
2 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the content posted at http://www.sqlservercentral.com/colum…
13 replies
Is there a way to make a user script create objects with 'dbo' as the owner? Thanks in advance.
5 replies
I have decided to study for the 70-228 (SQL Server 2000 Administration) and 70-229 (SQL Server 2000…
1 replies
My customer installed Business Object 6.5 and since them we get memory errors, timeouts, and p…
3 replies
Hi folks, If you are using Access 2002 for front and back end solutions, what's the best way to exp…
2 replies
It's a simple example that is easier to describe with an example of a simple package: Conection1: P…
1 replies
Hello, I am trying to change certain columns in different tables to different data types. the …
5 replies
I need to select rows from Contacts where Contacts.ModDate (column data type = "datetime") is equal…
2 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 256,261 through 256,275 (of 284,155 total)