Viewing 15 topics - 256,111 through 256,125 (of 284,158 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Hi I would like a sql statement that does the following: I have 2 x tables (order & items)…
1 replies
Hi All, I'm trying to find the function Trimmean to be used in a query but it has been a …
11 replies
Is there a way I to find out if the specified user is a member of domain group? I cannot use is_mem…
2 replies
Is there a way I to find out if the specified user is a member of domain group? I cannot use is_mem…
4 replies
Hi, While Restoring the User database Backup from 7.0/sp3 to 2000/sp3 i encountered the following E…
1 replies
Hallo, from time to time my transactional (push) replications on SQL2000 SP3a servers send me the f…
20 replies
Can anybody advise me what is the best type of account to run my sql services as? I have read from&…
6 replies
Hello Here's a challange 😉 The following query: select count(*) from Table_T returns 3804039 select…
12 replies
Hi guys, I have googled and found many links teaching you how to use Indexing Service and SQL Serve…
4 replies
Hi All: I need to help to update a varchar data to remove an single quote; currently I my sing_on f…
2 replies
Hi all, With adp project, i try to connect to an instance defined as server_name/instance_name The …
2 replies
Hi This error message happens when trying to restore/backup a database. (the files exists in the bi…
2 replies
Hi gurus, Is there any way of creating a SP from a SP https://dbfriend.blogspot.com/
3 replies
We have a table to manage the hitCounts of visited pages: CREATE TABLE [dbo].[AccessedWebPage] ( &n…
1 replies
Hi, we have a dts job which was working fine before but suddenly from last couple of days it starte…
1 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 256,111 through 256,125 (of 284,158 total)