Viewing 15 topics - 25,546 through 25,560 (of 284,155 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
I'm using SQL 2016 Managed Backups on an Azure VM. There is a data import job which ru…
1 replies
This is the temp table I haveID empnum email …
7 replies
Hi all, I have several tables owned by DBO and residing in the DBO schema.I need to hide several se…
1 replies
We had an issue where our transaction log backup job became disabled over the weekend and didn't fi…
6 replies
Hello Admins, I see Microsoft releases ODBC drivers very often. Is it part of DBA responsibility to…
1 replies
I have a report with 4 levels of grouping and at each level I have a subtotal dollar value. I…
1 replies
Hello, I'm doing this: ...unionselect 'EVY', 'Everyone', ...from ...where&nbs…
13 replies
I've not had to use SQL for a while and I'm having trouble getting to grips with aggregates again. …
12 replies
I have a 132, 180, 18, and 34 column records and I need to write them to a flat file destination. E…
6 replies
showplan denied when sproc deployed using "WITH EXECUTE AS OWNER" Msg 262, Level 14, State 4, Proce…
5 replies
Hi everybody, I have a server with a problem of memory. This is that I have collect on the server.…
7 replies
This is an oversimplified example of what I’m trying to accomplish. If I can get this working…
1 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the item Python Modules
6 replies
I did an in place SQL server reporting server upgrade for 2017 SSRS.The server has both database en…
6 replies
Hello, We are having an issue which I suspect is database related. We have a web application on whi…
31 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 25,546 through 25,560 (of 284,155 total)