Viewing 15 topics - 25,561 through 25,575 (of 284,155 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
I have multiple suppliers with a purchase order date. I'm trying to calculate the average time betw…
7 replies
Hi We run SQL Server 20008R on Windows Server 2008R on HyperVWindows Machine is dedicated to run S…
6 replies
Experts, Sql need to add automatically the numbers with sequence . DDL is, USE [d]GO/****** Object:…
9 replies
I have SQL Server 2008. Wizard has only Access 2003 (mdb) and Excel 2003 & 2007. What versions …
2 replies
Sql Server 2014. Simple table, as seen below...about 400 million rows table tbl_member …
3 replies
I have a table that contains about 8 billion rows. The table has a FK in it called fk_client.…
2 replies
I am wondering what folks think is a good SQL 2016 book... for both established DBA's and new hires.
3 replies
Any help to figure out this query is highly appreciated. I have three tables. (Scripts to load test…
5 replies
HiI have created a trigger when a value is inserted to the main table dbo.MVF_Transport_Register, i…
3 replies
I can access the share \\as400\backup using account in AS400but cannot map the drive with the same …
1 replies
Hi All,I have a 3 node AOAG setup:Primary Site: Node1 and Node2DR Site: Node3 I want to be able to&…
1 replies
Hi Guys, I have the following code but for some reason Power BI doesn't seem to accept declare.&nbs…
4 replies
Is there any automation script to download the old SSRS Snapshot into local drive as PDF file?
3 replies
HiI am log shipping SQL2012 databases over to a new sql2016 instance. We will be bringing all our c…
6 replies
Hi AllI've analyzed my plan cache and isolated a query with a cost of 19.1This query uses paralleli…
5 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 25,561 through 25,575 (of 284,155 total)