Viewing 15 topics - 25,501 through 25,515 (of 284,155 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Hi, I have a client that has almost 4.000 databases, each for a customer.We are restructuring …
16 replies
I am looking to getting into a career as a database developer. I have an unrelated degree...a bache…
1 replies
In this stored procedure, the query is taking a lot of time to return the results. Is there any way…
3 replies
I'm trying to put this into a procedure. I get this error. I'm attaching the test xlsx …
1 replies
I have a database which is part of Availability Group across 3 servers. All servers are at same pat…
5 replies
CREATE TABLE FileMeta(Id [Some Data Type] NOT NULL, ParentId [Some Data Type] NOT NULL, Type CHAR(1…
15 replies
Hi guys.I need help with query results output.I have a driver report results which looks look…
3 replies
Dear Friends my sql server is with recovery model set to simple, but every day it is changing to fu…
8 replies
My dataset looks like this: Provider &nb…
3 replies
Dear Friends is it possible to…
3 replies
It seems that the version of SqlPackage.exe which is deployed with SSDT 2017 is currently 14.0.3811…
1 replies
Hi all I have the following data in table MyTrans: Account &nbs…
2 replies
One of my customers has a slew of encrypted stored procedures. Worse, they *don't* have the o…
2 replies
Hi expert can anyone point me on the right direction, is it possible to use the joins inside select…
3 replies
Hi,I am wondering how to organize work with Flyway or Liquibase tools in connection with Git. In Li…
1 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 25,501 through 25,515 (of 284,155 total)