Viewing 15 topics - 25,516 through 25,530 (of 284,155 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
I want to check if somebody can help advise on high CPU cost of this top consuming query due…
2 replies
Hi all, I couldn't figure it out how to parse the file and load into two SQL table. Source and dest…
7 replies
Hi, I have two fields in a table that has time recorded in number format (eg; 9:31 PM is stored as …
2 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the item The Values Clause
7 replies
Hi, Question #1: Scenario:* I have a series of SCD2 source tables which are updated twice a week.* …
2 replies
I have a customer and order table. There is one to many relation between customer and order t…
5 replies
Hi There, I have a query below SELECT * From (select * from CricketStaging_pass_SP_ID where EmaiN…
2 replies
I did an in place upgrade of SQL server 2017 from SQL server 2014 I also removed the SQL 2014 from …
1 replies
Team- Seems like this should be an easy one. What might be the SQL to list all of the Alerts on my …
3 replies
I've read a lot of forum posts and a few blogs before resorting to creating this post. Nothin…
4 replies
Dear Fiends inside "Management> SQL Server Logs" I want to automatically delete old logs How can…
14 replies
Hi All, We are doing a POC on SQL Server 2016 new security feature Always encrypted.Basic need is e…
3 replies
Hi All, What are the available options to encrypt data across the wire and store data in database i…
1 replies
Hello There may be a fundamentally different approach required here - not sure what though! I have …
2 replies
How do I round 0.85415 to 1 ? I am getting a 0 instead . Thanks,
6 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 25,516 through 25,530 (of 284,155 total)