Viewing 15 topics - 254,656 through 254,670 (of 284,165 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Hello friend, i have some problems with my new sqlserver2000 , reciently my company have migrated f…
2 replies
Hi all, I am trying to use shared (or S lock) on this query. select * from job_type How can i do t…
5 replies
Does anyone know if 2000 DTS packages are compatible with SQL 2005 Integration Services? I wo…
5 replies
Hello When I run a SP that executes a DTS Package I get the the following error: ***&nbs…
2 replies
Guys, I'm having a performance issue with one of our production database. I've setup performa…
7 replies
Hello, I've got a question about how to form a SQL statement. I have a table which contains t…
4 replies
Hi All, I have a problem with scheduling an Analysis Services task. When I execute the DTS package …
3 replies
Hi all, I have a stored procedure to encrypt a value then I want that encrpted value to store in a …
2 replies
Hello, I have a stored procedure that is passed an IP address that I would like to do a reverse DNS…
7 replies
There is a procedure called NewProfile with three parameter ,the username,password and a profile (w…
2 replies
I was just wondering if anyone else has encountered this. When I got in to work this mor…
2 replies
Hi Everybody, In my program, I am inserting rows from the source database to the destination databa…
1 replies
Hi guys I have an application which is to use a UDL, but what I would really like is to be able to …
5 replies
Hi, Is there any function in MS SQL server 2000 to convert a string value to an equivalent integer…
1 replies
I need to do an Xcopy command in a job step which has a persistant mapped network location as the s…
2 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 254,656 through 254,670 (of 284,165 total)