Viewing 15 topics - 254,641 through 254,655 (of 284,165 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
I have 4 tables Tab A Tab B &nbs…
8 replies
Database has a table called Transactions. If I do a count of the records in the Transactions table…
7 replies
Hi, I am using the sp_OACreate, sp_OAMethod, sp_OASetProperty etc... SPs to execute a piece of dyna…
7 replies
Hai, How to get object name (table, procedures) in the sql profiler trace. In the trace events i ha…
3 replies
How I can use DTS to export data to a diferent named text files. It always export to the same file …
3 replies
Friends, I am continuously facing problems with Restoration of my Full Text Indexing Catalog whenev…
4 replies
Hi, ServerA running SQL Server 2000 Enterprise in Windows 2003 which is in DomainA; Serve…
1 replies
The problem looks simple but how to implement this? We have multinode cluster and wo…
6 replies
Hi Guys, I have a backup job that includes shrinking the databases...pretty standard stuff. However…
6 replies
hi, I have two doubts.. 1. Differential backups will capture the changes ma…
2 replies
Hi, I have a procedure that opens a cursor for rows in a table say tableA and updates e…
3 replies
I have a table Create table Valuation ( nbr_valuation varchar(11) null, cod_collectora…
1 replies
The max database size listed on microsofts website says that SQL Server 2000 is 1,048,516 terabytes…
5 replies
I created the following Sp submitted by one of group members. Below this sp is the scri…
3 replies
I am trying to run delete queries from one database to another (deletes are done in a copy of the d…
10 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 254,641 through 254,655 (of 284,165 total)