Viewing 15 topics - 254,671 through 254,685 (of 284,165 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Hi, Background we are currently maintaining and developing one systems in 4 diffrent countries…
9 replies
Hi! I am trying to migrate my database from SQL 7.0 to SQL 2000, I have a great number of stor…
1 replies
Hi, We need to create a database for a data intensive project that must be able to hanlde a st…
9 replies
Hi, I have a procedure that opens a cursor for rows in a table say tableA and updates each rec…
2 replies
We are testing the simple log shipper that comes with 2000 Resource kit, on 2000 Standard edition. …
1 replies
Hi, I just set up testing log shipping between two SQL servers, i want to know if I change a record…
1 replies
Why would you have more than one instance of SQL Server on one box? LinkedIn Profile
13 replies
Hi, I just can't figure out an SQL statement for this. For example I have a table MyTable with…
10 replies
Hi, I am working on a .NET project for order manangement system. There will be multiple users acces…
2 replies
Hi everyone Iby mistakes, all records has been deleted. so please show me how to recover. show me s…
3 replies
hi all Q1) I am using vb.net 2002 and sql server for my project. When I bind the N…
4 replies
I'm having trouble inserting japenese characters into a SQL db. We have tried the Language pa…
3 replies
Executing something just like the Proc below gave me "Error 241: Syntax error converting datetime f…
1 replies
I have 3 tables: Employee (EmployeeId, FirstName, LastName) Project(ProjectId, Name) EmployeeProjec…
2 replies
A question came up in conversation with a coworker and I thought I would it post on this site. …
3 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 254,671 through 254,685 (of 284,165 total)