Viewing 15 topics - 254,626 through 254,640 (of 284,165 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Hi, I am trying to write a query on the jobs system tables to show me all jobs that are currently r…
3 replies
HI, I have one question about link SQL tables in access mdb (2003). I know for three met…
7 replies
Hey there. I am a recent grad with my major being Network/System administrator. I never learned SQL…
6 replies
I have replication set up between 2 servers to copy all databases from one to the other. All …
1 replies
I have replication set up between 2 servers to copy all databases from one to the other. All d…
2 replies
I'm looking for input on using cluster.exe to stop the cluster, copy the master mdf/ldf and restart…
6 replies
A PC here has MSDE installed and the SQL service is set to start automatically. However, when rebo…
2 replies
I know this topic has been posted before but I've read everything I could get my hands on and still…
3 replies
HAI, Every Weekend we used to do Log Truncation and DBCC Shrinkfile (if required) on all databases.…
1 replies
What is the best method to execute a DTS package via OSQL?
3 replies
Can anyone explain why master..xp_fixeddrives returns false drive information on a Active/Active cl…
2 replies
i have been having a problem with data being deleted from a critical table, by users coming in via …
4 replies
I've got some general questions about stored procedures and how people use them in their applicatio…
3 replies
Hello, I have a table in which profile information is stored. I need to display the data on a quest…
20 replies
i have a procedure that i have to improve its performance.right now it does a lot of updates in the…
4 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 254,626 through 254,640 (of 284,165 total)