Viewing 15 topics - 254,356 through 254,370 (of 284,166 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
A couple of Questions: 1)What is the difference between the Server Network Utility and Client …
3 replies
Hi, I know this is a common question, but I have tried everything. Basically, I have a SQL Se…
11 replies
I'm trying to import Word documents into SQL Server. Any help would be appreciated.
6 replies
We tried to delete a HUGE table, but decided to stop it before it was done. Now SQL Server cannot b…
4 replies
Does anyone knows how to get available physical memory using SQL ? Thanks. -Jimmy
5 replies
I have problem here where in the distribution database size is grown astonishingly and is not comin…
4 replies
I run a job overnight everynight on both Production server and development machine. It never …
2 replies
Does anyone have any recommendations on a ERD modeling tool? These are the requirements based on wh…
7 replies
How do I get the top 2 listings from within each grouping from a group by clause. For example, if I…
6 replies
Hi I need to limit a memo field to a certain number of lines, currently 15. Has anybody any ideas h…
15 replies
hai, i have the following result after the execution of dbcc showcontig on a very large table DBCC …
8 replies
when i run xp_readmail getting the following error xp_readmail: failed with operating system error …
14 replies
I am curious about the maximum bytes per row of 8060 for SQL 7.0 and SQL 2000. What EXACTLY a…
6 replies
Hi, This might be a really dumb question but is there a way to do something like this: Select (sele…
4 replies
hi all, i have a dimension table TimeD that stores different format of date. There's a field Timed_…
8 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 254,356 through 254,370 (of 284,166 total)