Viewing 15 topics - 254,341 through 254,355 (of 284,166 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Hello All, How is your day going? I hope that all is well. Does anyone have SQL code to determine t…
8 replies
Most querries on my server normally take 40% CPU, but some take it all. Can I somehow limit a numbe…
1 replies
I am really really spent. I have two SQL Standard 2000 Servers and I can't get server A to connect …
10 replies
I have a SQL Server box running Windows 2000 Advanced Server sp4 with SQL Server 2000 Standard Edit…
5 replies
Is there a way to disable FK in SQL Server 2000? Is there a sys table to look at the lis…
2 replies
I have a stored procedure that takes two parameters. A select is executed that must find reco…
14 replies
I have a script that will drop all statistics and indexes. Our database has proprietary index…
15 replies
I am in the process of building a web site using asp.net and a sql database. I have my login page s…
3 replies
I have a muti step package that requires a ActiveX script to run as the last step. I'd like to run …
6 replies
i want to know how to run a tsql script in windows bat file. Thanks Waheed
4 replies
Right, I have connection all working and have returned a record count from a table called User, I'm…
7 replies
I'm stumped. I have a sproc that is supposed to import excel spreadsheets into the database, and I'…
3 replies
Hi everyone, It's my understanding that passwords in SQL Server 2000 can be 128 characters. &n…
5 replies
Hello, I have the following query that brings the same record twice! I don't understand why th…
7 replies
Hi, I'm writing an sp on server A, which during processing needs to join with a view on server…
9 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 254,341 through 254,355 (of 284,166 total)