Viewing 15 topics - 254,326 through 254,340 (of 284,166 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
When working with money how can one set up so that every thousands unit is shown …
7 replies
hai, In Query Analyzer how to adjust the column width. suppose i have a table tableA(a varchar(100)…
6 replies
Hi, I am dealing with merge replication for 20 databases (each of size 2 GB). &n…
1 replies
Hello, I was wondering if there is any way of scheduling the creation of a drop/create script. I kn…
8 replies
Can we have two foreign keys defined on a column of a table. The two keys are seperate for each tab…
9 replies
Hai gurus, I have a problem. I have created a table as shown below. Actually what I am trying to do…
3 replies
I am new in developing . I need help from you guys . I want to retreive row from a table from n row…
6 replies
Hi, I have the following query which works and a similar query with fields of slightly differ…
1 replies
Hi guys, I have a xml file in my hard disk.I…
3 replies
I am having problems with my SQL as i am using multiple threads to query the database. What is the …
3 replies
Just thought of this... which of these 2 statements are faster? SELECT * FROM Table1 where Val IS I…
20 replies
I have a problem tunning a query which self join itself like; select aud.inv_id as change_value_1, …
6 replies
Needed: a tool to allow non-DBAs to do production database updates safely without installing …
3 replies
I have a UDF that I want to put in the master database for everyone to use. I know the owner of it …
1 replies
Last week Microsoft announced the new versions and pricing for SQL Server 2005. Our own, Brian Knig…
1 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 254,326 through 254,340 (of 284,166 total)