Viewing 15 topics - 254,311 through 254,325 (of 284,166 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Is there a way that I can use, say, "select top 10 * from Table1", or "set rowcount 10 select * fro…
19 replies
We have a requirement for non IT users to update of chunks of tech data, so I am planning…
9 replies
Hi, I need to physically switch the network connection of one of my SQL servers to another network …
1 replies
I have a table of events, each with a start and finish date. I'd like to write a query which will r…
10 replies
One of my data vendors only provides the data file through a web interface. So I created an A…
2 replies
I have a table with duplicate id fields (PPID) and I need to retrieve one row for each distinc…
6 replies
Hi, I have an enterprise edition of ms sql 2k on win2003 enterprise edition. We are using VERITAS …
6 replies
Hello, Yesterday we replaced a disk in our sql server due to capacity problems. First we made a bac…
10 replies
does any one have sql code to check the sql server uptime that returns a string with yrs, months, d…
4 replies
I am running a script against a couple of databases on my SQL Server 2000 Standard Edition Instance…
2 replies
I have an Acces Frotend with a DAO connection to the SQL backend. I have 5 computers that shu…
3 replies
I recently read an article, thought it was here but haven't been able to find it, that described ho…
7 replies
I have several Production Databases on my SQL Server 2000 Standard Edition Server (mixed mode authe…
7 replies
I am trying to connect to the SQL Server through a VB application from home. I successfully enter t…
6 replies
I have been tasked with providing a new SQL Server environment within the company I work for. I cur…
6 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 254,311 through 254,325 (of 284,166 total)