Viewing 15 topics - 254,131 through 254,145 (of 284,167 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Hi is there any way to save a relationship diagram as a query (like generate sql for a table or SP)…
1 replies
Hi, Someone was telling that removing all the Foreign Key relations from the SQL Server in producti…
1 replies
Hi, Someone was telling that removing all the Foreign Key relations from the SQL Server in producti…
5 replies
I'm trying to figure out a way to only return non-zero fields in a specific record. I already have…
3 replies
Hi, I need to get the ID of the rows containing the max value of a field within a group. Ideally I'…
2 replies
Does anyone know what the limit is for the number of values you can have in an IN clause i.e. …
9 replies
Hi all I've been using MSDE with my WinXP Pro installation for quite some time without a problem. I…
4 replies
Dear All, In Access, we can develop simple application to query and update database. Does SQL Serve…
1 replies
i have a stored procedure, which has tons of line of code, iam debugging it using sql-profiler but …
3 replies
I need to retrieve the all the characters before the 1st numbers in a postcode string to determine …
17 replies
In SQl, I want to make the one of the field names of "int" data type to be the identity and identit…
4 replies
Hi, Our Transactionlog is getting bigger every day. When I make a backup of the transactionlog with…
4 replies
Hi, all In nested SP, I use raiserror send back the customized error message with different re…
1 replies
Ok, I've been fighting this for almost four hours. I'm trying to write a simple DTS package to gene…
1 replies
i'm sure somebody is going to make fun of me.. but here i go.. this is coded into an asp page.. i…
5 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 254,131 through 254,145 (of 284,167 total)