Viewing 15 topics - 254,146 through 254,160 (of 284,167 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
I could not find a good search on this topic... We have hundreds of stored procedures which conver…
6 replies
This is interesting: Are Bloggers Journalists?. At least one judge in the US says no. He ordered a …
6 replies
Hi, I have a problem with server crash. I am not able to restart my server, so all my databases are…
4 replies
Hi Everyone, Hope somebody can answer my inquiry... I'm trying to use a stored procedure wherein it…
3 replies
Hi All, I need some information on using a Proxy Account for SQL Server Agent; firstly I need to te…
2 replies
I have a sql 2000 server where I am scheduling back up jobs. I can execute the job but it is …
1 replies
Hi, I need to use CONTAINS on two columns as a join condition but I can't get it to work. Here is s…
4 replies
Hello all, I have a task that has been giving me trouble for a few days. I have a BCP out command t…
8 replies
We are wanting to split our Business Intelligence database being used to build Cubes. We have lots …
2 replies
Hello there. My subject title may be a little misleading. I have a business problem in which CSV fi…
2 replies
Hello Folks, I am trying to restore a database with data from most recent transaction logs. Complet…
2 replies
Hi all, at our college we have SQL Server 2000 installed. Students write ADO.NET apps to interact w…
3 replies
Hello, I receive a comma delimited textfile on a daily basis with anywhere between 120,000 and 2,00…
6 replies
test only - pls ignore
1 replies
We are writing queries to determine if a transaction log was truncated since the last backup. …
4 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 254,146 through 254,160 (of 284,167 total)