Viewing 15 topics - 254,086 through 254,100 (of 284,167 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Hi Please can anyone help. I had to reload SQL Server 2000 with service pack 3a onto a new server. …
2 replies
Hi, I am trying to retrieve info about the structure of a MS-SQL Server table using the OpenSchema …
1 replies
Hi, I have mdb file. I will be using the same mdb file onsite and offshore. Everyd…
6 replies
Hi all, how can i export users and import them in another sql server? thanks in advance. …
3 replies
DBA's or Developers , I'm trying to strip data from a column in a table using an UPDATE trigger.&n…
2 replies
I have OLD and NEW databases. I have added few data to the NEW database. Now I need to compare with…
4 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the content posted at http://www.sqlservercentral.com/colum…
2 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the content posted at http://www.sqlservercentral.com/colum…
2 replies
I am new in using SQL. My problem is as follow: Table-A has two date columns.  …
2 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the content posted at http://www.sqlservercentral.com/colum…
1 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the content posted at http://www.sqlservercentral.com/colum…
2 replies
well i ve used SOAP API to render the report on a webpage and everythings goes fine untill i export…
3 replies
Is it possible to return 1 record only? Basically, CompanyID of 1 has 1 or many phones. In this cas…
2 replies
Just deployed sql2000 with SP 2 on a brand new Win2003 server. I could not install SP3 due to…
2 replies
A new virus is spreading like wildfire. When we got an alert like this at J.D. Edwards on the netwo…
5 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 254,086 through 254,100 (of 284,167 total)