Viewing 15 topics - 254,101 through 254,115 (of 284,167 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Hi All, Any help would be much appreciated. We have SQL2K setup to handle Chinese characters (using…
2 replies
We are tasked with attempting to copy about 70 tables every night that equates to roughly 50 g…
5 replies
I have set up a new Dell Poweredge 2650 with Dual Xeon 3.2 GHz Procs, 1GB Ram, RAID 1 for…
7 replies
I have created a role on a database with some fairly extensive permission settings - and I need to …
1 replies
Has anyone gotton a link to Informix DB, with the ability to run a query with paramaters, which Ope…
4 replies
Hi friends, I have a cursor in SQL Server 2000 that make a insert command from table_from to t…
4 replies
This is most likely a simple question, but I'm new to the SQL and after searching several books for…
9 replies
Hi. I'm newbie to replication. I'm trying to set up simple snapshot replication of some (not all) t…
2 replies
I have a SP which takes way too long to run (more than 8 hours). So, I got to kill it after several…
15 replies
Here's the situation.... I have about 33 CSV files that are downloaded onto a local server from one…
2 replies
We have a Windows 2000 server and SQL Server 2000. We are using Full Text indexing and a tabl…
3 replies
I need to make a large amount of data edits to a database. I have an application that assigns a uni…
1 replies
One of our sites domain server went down today. On getting a new domain server up they found no one…
10 replies
Which will execute faster: SELECT FIELD1, SUB.FIELD2 FROM TABLE LEFT OUTER JOIN (SELECT FIELD2...FR…
8 replies
Hello. I've recently been suffereing from a problem with listing databases or tables from enterpris…
6 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 254,101 through 254,115 (of 284,167 total)