Viewing 15 topics - 253,456 through 253,470 (of 284,170 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
A simple question, but I coouldn't figure it out so far: Inside an SP, how can the SP knows the tra…
9 replies
Can someone show me an example of how to add a field to a table using a SQL statement using the SQL…
3 replies
I am creating a package that downloads a file from an ftp site. I then want to import that fi…
3 replies
I have a table that stores every email we get in a day... about 5,000. CREATE TABLE [dbo].[tbEmailM…
1 replies
Hello All, I hope that your day is going well Where can I locate a list of SQL DTS Objects? Like Fi…
3 replies
Hello Everyone, It would be very helpfull to have a view called: INFORMATION_SCHEMA.INDEXES That gi…
5 replies
We collect data into our database every minute. But data will not be comin at some point of time du…
1 replies
Maybe its just before a long weekend and I can't get my brain to work. I created a stored pro…
5 replies
Hi, MSSQL 2000/7 I'm developing a query and would like to return results based on the most recent …
2 replies
i created a DTS package to import data from a text file to a MSSQL table and it works well. then i…
2 replies
Newbie with a problem - sorry... SQL 2000 (sp4) running on Windows Server 2000. Clients connecting …
6 replies
My systems engineers have switched to building server with an image verse a normal operating s…
4 replies
Is there a way within an SQLServer 2000 script to read a flat file 1 record at a time, operate on t…
5 replies
I have a stored procedure, which, if an insert fails because the record already exists, performs an…
3 replies
I planed to make a MySQL database and use PHP to pull the into my Flash website. I signed up for a …
2 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 253,456 through 253,470 (of 284,170 total)