Viewing 15 topics - 253,276 through 253,290 (of 284,170 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
In a function like RIGHT(N'123', 2) which yields '23', what exactly does the N do? I have see…
5 replies
Is it possible for me to tell which user created a particular table ? cheers dbgeezer
3 replies
Guys, Stuck on the following Source TableA: tel &nbs…
3 replies
Hai, In our Production SQL 2K setup, select serverproperty('productlevel') is giving SP3, i know t…
4 replies
Hello, I would like to have an identity colum that increments by a seed of one and starts with two …
2 replies
Hi all, I have a problem. I have the following script which deletes two kinds of duplicates …
32 replies
Hi All, My SQL Servers started throwing the stack dumps since yesterday. It is dumping stacks of so…
3 replies
Hi All, I have a database with a default collation set in SQL 2000. I want to change the collation …
8 replies
All, I've been looking at a particular table and reviewing the fragmentation. I noticed the S…
9 replies
Hi I have a large sql script running on a SQL Server 2k server, however i can not execute the query…
6 replies
I know that the /~N switch allows me to use an encrypted package name rather than a plain text equi…
3 replies
Hi There, Can any one please help to solve the following problem ? I have 3 different SQL 2k instan…
2 replies
Hi, A few questions: 1. How do I tell what version of SQL server 2000 that is running on my PC if i…
2 replies
I'm trying to use the group by clause as i want to see the data according to the country &nbs…
2 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the content posted at http://www.sqlservercentral.com/colum…
1 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 253,276 through 253,290 (of 284,170 total)