Viewing 15 topics - 253,291 through 253,305 (of 284,170 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
SQL Server 2000 In Enterprise Manager when right clicking on a database and selecting properties En…
3 replies
Hi All, I have two SQL servers, one is running SQLServer 7.0 (7.00.842) and the other is runni…
12 replies
We're currently developing a multithreading windows service which is simply dispatching work to the…
12 replies
We're currently developing a multithreading windows service which is simply dispatching work to the…
3 replies
Apologies if it's already been posted, here's a link to "Project REAL" --> http://msdn.microsoft…
3 replies
I assume most of you have at least heard of the File Sharing suit against Grokster that went before…
9 replies
On the following excerpt from a SP, I am trying to figure out why I can't get a value returned for …
2 replies
Hi there everyone? i have setup a trace for my datadase to audit all transactions and login informa…
2 replies
Hi everyone, I'm trying to pass in a parameter to stored procedure in a form and is giving me the f…
1 replies
When I run an SQL statement to retrieve the extended properties of a column it always returns <B…
2 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the content posted at http://www.sqlservercentral.com/colum…
7 replies
Hi all. Under Job History I received the error: "Internal SQL Server error. [SQLSTATE 42000] (Error…
2 replies
Does anyone know how resource intensive of a process that running DBCC SHOWCONTIG really is?&n…
5 replies
Hi all, I have a DTS that I run weekly where it imports data from a .csv file. There can be more th…
5 replies
I need some assistance... I have a column of numbers, in varchar format (I made a mistake, sho…
4 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 253,291 through 253,305 (of 284,170 total)