Viewing 15 topics - 25,126 through 25,140 (of 284,151 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Comments posted to this topic are about the item Ad Hoc Logs
12 replies
I have a problem that a job configured on the second node of an AG CLuster is failin…
4 replies
Hi, I have a query inside a openquery:SELECTRE.*FROM OPENQUERY(PROD,'SELECT XXXX ') RE This is…
1 replies
Hello,I'm currently working on a project to track containers that I ship out. My pro…
5 replies
Hello, We have a database transaction. During this transaction, the database is locked so that othe…
6 replies
I'm running the code in sql server. I'm trying to obtain datagroups A, B, and C at t…
5 replies
Hello, is any way how to do rights for user, and he will be possible modify another than only his j…
4 replies
Hi all We've been using Report Builder from the SSRS web-page to produce reports and using Report P…
4 replies
I have created SQL Server 2008 R2 Server from existing SQL Server. It has different name, so …
1 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the item Grant Sp_who2, & who3 proc execution without g…
3 replies
Hiya, I have a sql 2012 server set up with collation Latin1_General_CI_AS (default).A ve…
2 replies
I'm linking the dataset1 with dataset2 using lookup function. Then I want to pass a condition that …
2 replies
I'm studying for my 70-461 exam and have received a corker of a question in my practice test: "You …
6 replies
Can anyone help me to sort this out , Does updating index statistics with full scan rebuilds t…
3 replies
I have a stored procedure that uses dynamic sql to create a pivot table. I need to rearrange t…
19 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 25,126 through 25,140 (of 284,151 total)