Viewing 15 topics - 25,111 through 25,125 (of 284,151 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Hello,I have an Orders table with Start DateTimes(when the order was created) and Stop DateTim…
6 replies
Hi All, I'm trying to populate a temp table. Here is the temp table:CREATE TABLE #SESDMVESEnrollDat…
13 replies
Hey Folks,I'm considering migrating a few of our solutions over to SSAS Tabular from Multidimension…
4 replies
I need a little help. I have a supplied file that contains many company names and addresses. I need…
4 replies
I have a full-text index configured. I am new with full text however I was getting great results an…
3 replies
I am wondering if someone can help me out here. We have backups in place but since we don't have re…
9 replies
Here is what I need. I have s start date and a end date.What I need is to break this down into seve…
10 replies
I need to compute the Duty Rate on an item by dividing the Duty Paid by the Value of the goods.&nbs…
5 replies
Hello All, I've been tasked with taking the following three attached Excel files converting them i…
2 replies
Can someone please let me know where i am going wrong in this code snippet...its when i try to plac…
10 replies
Hi, I have these tables and data: CREATE TABLE [Table1]( [PartnerSiteID] [int] IDENTITY(1,1) …
2 replies
select case when a.generatedrank=1 then (select a.journal, a.invoicenumber) else (sel…
4 replies
I have two tables, one with Summary/basic data, the other with detail data multiple records pertain…
4 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the item CDC and Restores
1 replies
How can i create external table based on a excel file. //SharedDrive/Myfile.xlsx Format: EmpI…
1 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 25,111 through 25,125 (of 284,151 total)