Viewing 15 topics - 24,871 through 24,885 (of 284,151 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
We are in the process of implementing a new SANS that will host all of our servers/systems. I…
2 replies
Deleted.
2 replies
Hi All, What are the differences between on-prem sql native backups and Cloud based Backpac file?Wh…
3 replies
Hello On a server, I lack space on the C. i have over 5GB of data in the folder "c:\Program F…
1 replies
How can I export AD accounts along with SID's into a tab delimited text extract.
2 replies
I can't seem to get the log file to auto shrink.It is set to auto shrink in the properties, but doe…
4 replies
Looking for advice on design for Reporting solution.What we currently have- WSFC1 with 2&…
4 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the item Avoiding Unexpected Results with DATEDIFF in Year …
51 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the item Stumbling over Words Best wishes, Phil Factor
11 replies
Hi Experts, We have a very Large table which hold almost 185GB of data. When ran the Count it was …
2 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the item What's going on?
8 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the item What's Downtime?
4 replies
HelloI want to prepare a stock list of last entry , first entry DECLARE @IN TABLE (STOCK INT,ID INT…
10 replies
Hi guysI am struggling to convert this into SQL SELECT sum( case when table1.sale_Id Is Null Andtab…
4 replies
I have a question about SQL Server. Please tell me how to solve login and logout time calculation i…
5 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 24,871 through 24,885 (of 284,151 total)