Viewing 15 topics - 24,886 through 24,900 (of 284,151 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
I had to do a SSRS migration, I did a back up and restore to migration the SSRS data. Everything is…
4 replies
Hi All,I am trying to automate pgp decryption using SSIS. The file was encrypted using "Kleopatra".…
4 replies
Hello Folks, I'm trying to find a user/developer who is trying to execute queries using SQLCM…
12 replies
Hi All, Can anyone explain to me the actual purpose of the thumbprint field when selecting from sys…
3 replies
I am trying to clean up access to our database and grant access to views to a specific schema only.…
7 replies
Good morning/afternoon/evening every one 🙂I have been asked to provide a column on a (UK specific) …
4 replies
Attention: SQL Server 2017 - Administration forum members: I posted the informat…
5 replies
Hello all, I have a table:CREATE TABLE [dbo].[udLaborTracking]( [Co] NOT NUL…
11 replies
I'm trying to install Analysis Services 2017 Developer on my machine.I've unstalled and re-installe…
5 replies
Someone disabled and removed the default trace. I added it back and it seems to be running however …
10 replies
Hi Team, I have below scenario. Create table mines(id int,name varchar(50),lamp_start varchar(50),l…
5 replies
Hi Team, I have a table as follows: Start_Date Shop Product Metric_1 Metric_2 Metric_3 0…
6 replies
I'm looking at a function that has been passed to me, to assign VIEW SERVER STATE, because of the a…
10 replies
Hi all, am going for 70-764 exam and just want to check is there any reference site that can provid…
1 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the item GDPR Classification
5 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 24,886 through 24,900 (of 284,151 total)