Viewing 15 topics - 24,781 through 24,795 (of 284,154 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
i have two table with same number of columns. I want to update two columns from table B to table A.…
1 replies
I just installed SSMS 17.6 on a SQL server 2017 instance. When I open maintenance plan, click the s…
4 replies
Paraphrasing my data -----My table only has the qty for each Prod ID. . . but i need the total numb…
2 replies
So let's say I have a table called student (ID int, FirstName varchar(20), LastName varchar(20)) wh…
6 replies
I have a table that looks like thisBatch ID | Batch Number | Batch Description | Archive1 | MASTER …
7 replies
Greetings,Your assistance is kindly requested for the following problem Description :A series of tr…
5 replies
Good Morning Experts, We received an email from the operations team that they are seeing frequent h…
8 replies
Hi All,Is it possible to manually Manage the Service Master Key rather than use an expensive HSM? W…
2 replies
Folks,I could use some help, I have a script that returns x number of jobs that were run. For…
1 replies
I'm running into a strange problem.My ssrs subscription are working except for one report which was…
7 replies
I came up with a new presentation idea this morning, and I could use some feedback on this one. Her…
1 replies
It's been a few years since I've had the opportunity to do extensive SSIS work, so I'm a little rus…
2 replies
Can anyone please let me know what all patches needs to be applied on SQL server 2014 RTM? There is…
5 replies
This concerns SQL Consolidation from around 100 sql servers to 4 servers. Most of current sql…
11 replies
Hi, My knowledge of Azure is limited, so I am hoping you could shed some light on the matter.I woul…
2 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 24,781 through 24,795 (of 284,154 total)