Viewing 15 topics - 24,796 through 24,810 (of 284,154 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Hi All,I have a for each loop to pick up excel files in a directory. The loop has a data flow …
3 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the item SQL Server on Amazon RDS vs SQL Server on Amazon E…
13 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the item Considering Other Views
17 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the item Detaching CDC
11 replies
Hello comunity I need to use in Where condition a Case statment to show only records where 1=…
11 replies
Given.... Microsoft SQL Server 2016 (SP1) (KB3182545) - 13.0.4001.0 (X64) Oct 28 2016 18:…
1 replies
I am trying to find differences between a normal table and an audit table. Iam_audit: A_n &nb…
2 replies
Did a bunch of hunting, but I have a SQL 2012 Developer instance that's on an isolated network (on …
1 replies
In SSMS 2012 (and possibly earlier) I could find and replace Tabs in the query window.In SSMS …
17 replies
Greetings,Your assistance is kindly requested for the following problem Description :A series of tr…
3 replies
Is there a website listing the latest service packs for windows servers and sql servers? I'm …
13 replies
Visual Studio 2015 with SQL Server Data Tools 14.0.61707.300 I have a bar chart that has categ…
2 replies
I inherited a report that contains: CAST(D.Duty_Rate as decimal(22,8)) My boss wants to know what t…
2 replies
Hi, I was wondering are there any free pdf Books that cover SQL Transact. Thank You !
3 replies
I've been given a spreadsheet with these column headings.TeamID | ProjectID | Project | Note 1 Date…
2 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 24,796 through 24,810 (of 284,154 total)