Viewing 15 topics - 24,721 through 24,735 (of 284,154 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Dear Everyone I am conducting a database cleanup exercise to remove all unnecessary privileges from…
11 replies
Hi I have set up an extended event to capture "sql_batch_completed" events, the script to create it…
4 replies
Hello, I have a strange problem trying to enable log in with a domain SQL user, with Windows …
2 replies
Dear Everyone i hope you are doing great I am going to ask a topic which has probably been asked mu…
7 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the item Shared Setup
3 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the item Fixing system database corruption with setup.exe K…
3 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the item Machine Learning Challenges
8 replies
Hi All,I am new to VB so not sure what the issue is. I am trying to open a .xls (mht) file and save…
6 replies
How can I split a string first space after the 10th character? For example: The sentence is 'Apple …
13 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the item Flexible Statistics Update
1 replies
As referenced from the link below, if I installed KB4057118, released on 01/04/18, does it include …
3 replies
I have a report that I am building that returns information from different years. The problem I hav…
3 replies
Hello fellows, I'm trying to build a couple of scripts for day 2 day dba tasks and i have been wond…
6 replies
Declare @str as varchar(1000), @st varchar(8), @ed VARCHAR(8), @EarliestPrescriptionDt varchar(8) …
1 replies
Hello, I need a help from you. Could you please confirm is it possible to parse JSON file in SQL se…
6 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 24,721 through 24,735 (of 284,154 total)