Viewing 15 topics - 24,676 through 24,690 (of 284,154 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
I have created a small table and inserted some records into it. Now I am just trying to test my tri…
2 replies
I have some values in a table that need calculations performing on them as follows;DataDate &n…
3 replies
I've noticed on one of our servers running SQL Server 2014 Enterprise in Resource Monitor the defau…
4 replies
Hello, I am looking to have my PROC select a default date range if the values passed are NULL…
3 replies
Hello everyoneI will need to extract all users from all existing databases in my instancefor that I…
1 replies
Hi, I have a pull replication setup. Sometimes for one of the databases, after i drop the subs…
1 replies
Hello Everyone, I have a dataset that's bringing back 3 months of data, inc…
5 replies
I am setting up Transactional Replication between a couple of SQL 2017 Instances. I have disc…
4 replies
Hello , I have a situation where the company does not want to show actual values to the user (…
8 replies
Hi Everyone, After reading on this topic and being advised to use DateDiff I wrote a Function that …
8 replies
Hi Folks, Looking for advice on the following query I'm trying to alter: SELECT DISTINCT ContractNu…
10 replies
Good day,Does SQL Standard have a free edition or trial version?.I know express,evaluation and deve…
4 replies
Good morning everyone, I have had this SSIS package that has an Advanced Email and SMS task from T…
4 replies
I'm experiencing a weird glitch with the editor in ssms. whenever I press Ctrl+R to hide the …
2 replies
Hi,I have a large database (around 10 TB) that uses an SSD SAN array with 24 drives. I'm wond…
9 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 24,676 through 24,690 (of 284,154 total)