Viewing 15 topics - 24,016 through 24,030 (of 284,151 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
All, I just signed up Azure and created a new VM there. I made RDP connection to the server, create…
4 replies
hi ,I am trying to cretae a packge in 2008 r2 . My storedprocedure is created something like this:I…
2 replies
I have 6 raw tables which are with around 200 million records each. I have to aggregate below 6 mon…
2 replies
Ok, I'm trying to install this security patch. When I first started trying, it kept saying I …
18 replies
Hi All In the past, I have had an employee lookup table in my warehouse by importing from an AD Ser…
2 replies
So my users have browser permission in all the right places (site settings / folder settings). …
3 replies
Hello Good Morning How to get Last Occurance of % value in the string... please help me with this s…
14 replies
Hello there, I've attempted to find some information on the XML path and after a few modifica…
4 replies
Hello everyoneOur server SSAS it is crash every 3 days, I have no compethence necessary to have the…
3 replies
When I tried to upgrade to SQL Server 2014 Express from 2005 Express I am getting this error, "Ther…
2 replies
Hi guys, I need a help on a demand here, so I'd transform one LOG File (example in the image)…
5 replies
Hi all,We have a lot of documents due to the nature of our business and I'm looking at how best to …
3 replies
This is a two (2) nodes Windows Failover Cluster on MS Azure cloud with a SQL Server 2014 Always-On…
3 replies
Hi there, I'm not able to create the right stored procedure for this: I have a table ORDER BY …
5 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the item TRY_CONVERT
2 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 24,016 through 24,030 (of 284,151 total)