Viewing 15 topics - 24,001 through 24,015 (of 284,149 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Hi friends,I'm stuck up with an issue, and require your expertise to help resolve it. I'm a creativ…
5 replies
After our DBA left, I changed the password on his account per policy. The maintenance plans he set …
1 replies
In ssis package variable i would like to pass following expression. Please advise.Eomonth(dateadd(m…
1 replies
Can any one explain me what is inner loop join and left outer loop join .. I tried to search but I…
12 replies
Hello Folks, We are planning to create a dedicated server for SSIS. SQL 2016 will be used for this.…
6 replies
I am trying to import multiple csv files and after they undergo some transformations they should be…
6 replies
Hi All, Looking for some suggestions. Currently, In our system we have GUIDs are primary keys and…
58 replies
I ran a Windows update which was unsuccessful. Microsoft finally got my Windows working again, but …
4 replies
Morning Guys, I have a very simple statement that does a select into a new table with no pred…
2 replies
Hello,Since few days, we were being reported that the cube process finished with an error on our PR…
2 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the item How Far Back?
13 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the item Subset the frame
3 replies
Hi all, SELECT DATENAME (MONTH, [Date]) AS 'MONTH'-- , Replace([notes], 'Attended - ','…
12 replies
All, I just signed up Azure and created a new VM there. I made RDP connection to the server, create…
4 replies
hi ,I am trying to cretae a packge in 2008 r2 . My storedprocedure is created something like this:I…
2 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 24,001 through 24,015 (of 284,149 total)