Viewing 15 topics - 23,986 through 24,000 (of 284,149 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
I have two servers, Server 1 and Server 2, both are stand-alone, Windows Server 2016 with SQL Serve…
3 replies
Hello everyone, I have a question, can this be done in SSRS? The Occurrence column (B) counts for h…
4 replies
I am installing KB3144114 on all our SQL 2008 R2 instances to enable TLS 1.2 support. This has been…
3 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the item Solving the Target Principal Name is Incorrect Tha…
5 replies
We have orders with at least one code assigned to them. I need to find out all possible variations …
3 replies
I have ran into a support task on a pretty huge DB, the backup is 16 GB.That will need a developer …
2 replies
Hi, I need to write a query (or a series of queries) that will allow me to find when two clien…
2 replies
HELP! So, I was installing the damn January 2018 security patch... it sat there for over 2 bl…
3 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the item Unattended installation
5 replies
0 Hi, I am a network admin a…
2 replies
Under what circumstances Normalization is disadvantageous to database?Can someone explain with a ne…
14 replies
Hi gurus, Is there a way to grant execute privilege to certain stored procedures within a database …
1 replies
My question is listed within the SQL code. IF OBJECT_ID('tempdb..#RX') IS NOT NULL DROP TABLE #RX;…
4 replies
Is there any harm by using windows compression on the directory where the data files or log files a…
2 replies
Which approach should I generally take? In this example, I'm keeping it simple, but imagine 20…
3 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 23,986 through 24,000 (of 284,149 total)