Viewing 15 posts - 14,881 through 14,895 (of 39,919 total)
The thing I've seen some people do is add extra logging to client code that can be enabled when there's an issue. This can trigger something to allow you to...
November 28, 2011 at 7:26 am
I'm baaaaaackkkkk
Immunity granted to all problems in the Thread over the last week. No way I'm going through the last week of posts.
November 28, 2011 at 7:23 am
My apologies. I have corrected the explanation to note the string comparison.
November 28, 2011 at 7:16 am
Geoffrey Wrigg (11/21/2011)
Anyway, interesting and well-said editorial. Thanks for sharing and for the trip down Memory Lane!
Thanks, and glad you enjoyed it.
November 26, 2011 at 3:56 pm
And not switching back to Big Ben likely makes me a poor spoiler 😛
November 26, 2011 at 3:54 pm
Revenant (11/22/2011)
Most people do not realize that there are hard drives in copiers, and that your...
November 26, 2011 at 3:53 pm
aspiring_dba (11/24/2011)
I think the most difficult problem for SQL Newbies who aspire to become a DBA, is to get their first SQL job....
November 26, 2011 at 3:52 pm
I am glad there's nothing nearby these days. I am trying to eat more fruit (apples/bananas) or even a salad with dried fruit on it when I'm hungry.
Also trying to...
November 26, 2011 at 3:51 pm
Thanks, and Happy Thanksgiving to everyone. I had a great time in the mountains.
November 26, 2011 at 3:51 pm
sscreptock (11/18/2011)
When asked by RedGate: DBA/Astronaut
Best of luck on that!
November 18, 2011 at 9:00 am
Behave, I'm off to the mountains for a week.
Enjoy Thanksgiving, everyone.
November 18, 2011 at 8:59 am
I'd take the cash, but I would blow it on an adventure. Surfing in Australia or skiing in the Swiss Alps sound good to me.
November 18, 2011 at 8:58 am
Grant Fritchey (11/18/2011)
My title is Product Evangelist, but my job is Booth Babe.
Babe, bouncer, or barbarian?
November 18, 2011 at 8:45 am
@DBA_ANDY (11/18/2011)
Interesting conundrum - more importantly, are those who would take the money disqualified? {-:
No, you can do what you want.
November 18, 2011 at 8:45 am
steven.girard (11/18/2011)
Technical person (mostly information sector): ETL Developer
Semi-technical (people in the business): BI Guy
Outside World: Programmer
If I have questions regarding whats a programmer, "I work...
November 18, 2011 at 8:45 am
Viewing 15 posts - 14,881 through 14,895 (of 39,919 total)