Viewing 15 posts - 14,596 through 14,610 (of 39,919 total)
Capt. Sigerson (1/10/2012)
January 10, 2012 at 7:31 am
David McKinney (1/10/2012)
Hi Steve - good topic!A 'policy' (Policy Management) ensures that there are no 3 or 4 part names in my databases (as these should be in the synonyms.)
Great...
January 10, 2012 at 7:30 am
tommyh (1/9/2012)
January 10, 2012 at 7:26 am
A couple questions:
When you say refreshed, do you mean that all changes (ins/upd/del) at the source are transferred to the secondary site? Is it one shot, just apply the updates,...
January 9, 2012 at 4:52 pm
Revenant (1/9/2012)
mtillman-921105 (1/9/2012)
jcrawf02 (1/9/2012)
And what does that make those of us who are following the debates about the faster than light neutrinos?
I've been interested in that too... Is Einstein...
January 9, 2012 at 4:23 pm
GilaMonster (1/9/2012)
By the way, if you know that there is a difference between Special and General Relativity, you might just be a nerd!
Err, so what are you if you know...
January 9, 2012 at 3:23 pm
Jack Corbett (1/9/2012)
GSquared (1/9/2012)
Bookshelves? What are ... oh! Right! What I used to use before I started using an e-reader! 😀
I was going to comment that it...
January 9, 2012 at 12:41 pm
Sorry, was thinking of something else when I posted, not SQL Server Audit, as in the feature.
In terms of auditing the SELECT/INSERT/UPDATE/DELETE, a database audit specification will do this, but...
January 9, 2012 at 12:29 pm
Use a script like this: http://www.sqlservercentral.com/scripts/Miscellaneous/65769/
Change the where from a "column like @value" to "datalength(column) = 9"
If you want 9 digit values.
You think you're asking for something simple, but...
January 9, 2012 at 12:24 pm
There is no logging for insert/update/deletes. You can enable SQL Trace, but you are potentially asking for a ton of data.
What are you trying to accomplish? Typically there isn't...
January 9, 2012 at 11:43 am
jcrawf02 (1/9/2012)
GilaMonster (1/9/2012)
Ninja's_RGR'us (1/9/2012)
There was a time I loved fiction, got any books to recommend?Yes
http://sqlinthewild.co.za/index.php/2012/01/01/2011-book-review/
http://sqlskills.com/BLOGS/PAUL/post/2011-the-year-in-books.aspx
We both have 2010 posts as well if you feel like hunting
I threw this to Steve...
January 9, 2012 at 11:37 am
GilaMonster (1/9/2012)
Ninja's_RGR'us (1/9/2012)
GilaMonster (1/9/2012)
Roy Ernest (1/9/2012)
I see lots of comments regarding post counts... Does everybody have a target?
No, no targets here (though I'll take a screenshot of max_smallint when that...
January 9, 2012 at 11:30 am
Jack Corbett (1/9/2012)
Roy Ernest (1/9/2012)
When I get time post...
January 9, 2012 at 11:26 am
Ivan Mohapatra (1/9/2012)
January 9, 2012 at 11:20 am
Viewing 15 posts - 14,596 through 14,610 (of 39,919 total)