Viewing 15 posts - 14,611 through 14,625 (of 39,919 total)
Although such incidents are certainly sensationalized by the media, I believe you're going to find that it's actually a whole lot less common than folks think.
Everything is less common than...
January 9, 2012 at 9:02 am
Just saw this
bteraberry (1/4/2012)
Anyone against SOPA is either making money by stealing others intellectual property or they are not familiar with what the proposed legislation actually say or both.
I disagree....
January 9, 2012 at 8:59 am
I would run dbcc shrinkfile for the log file specifically, if it grew beyond what I needed. Same for the data files.
You always need to have some free space...
January 9, 2012 at 8:52 am
+1 to Grant's reply and the book.
Standards are only standards within a particular company. There isn't a way that everyone overall would agree with, or has shown to be better...
January 9, 2012 at 8:46 am
Sorry I couldn't help. So many people are going SAAS since it's an easier sales cycle for them.
If I had the LMS, I might look to extend it with custom...
January 9, 2012 at 8:33 am
Rich Weissler (1/9/2012)
January 9, 2012 at 8:32 am
SQL Kiwi (1/8/2012)
Is it just me, or is SQL code prettifying (specifically colours) broken on the site at the moment?
We had an upgrade from Google last week (we use some...
January 9, 2012 at 8:25 am
SQLRNNR (1/6/2012)
Steve Jones - SSC Editor (1/6/2012)
User posts
SQLRNNR ...
January 6, 2012 at 2:20 pm
Top 10 from 2011
User posts
SQLRNNR ...
January 6, 2012 at 1:39 pm
Maybe. I'll see what I can do. The code is a promotional item, so PASS views it as a referral.
You can try to add a SSC2012 to the reg and...
January 6, 2012 at 1:24 pm
I would tend to do what Sean wrote. Check the right(,3) and if it's '000' remove it.
I'd be careful, and document this in writing. I'm sure someone will find an...
January 6, 2012 at 12:48 pm
Stefan Krzywicki (1/6/2012)
I enjoyed creating tables and columns for one job like this
CREATE TABLE "--¦" ( "+--+-+" int, "+-+" date)
Told my boss it was a security measure 'cause no-one...
January 6, 2012 at 12:30 pm
Nothing yet. We weren't able to work out a deal last year with PASS and haven't heard anything this year. We are likely doing another party, but not sure we...
January 6, 2012 at 12:26 pm
Viewing 15 posts - 14,611 through 14,625 (of 39,919 total)