Viewing 15 posts - 14,581 through 14,595 (of 39,919 total)
sp_dropserver should help you
January 10, 2012 at 1:14 pm
Do you mean that you want to take all data to a two digit value? What do you do with 1.5 or 0.6? I assume that 20000 becomes 200, or...
January 10, 2012 at 1:11 pm
calvo (1/10/2012)
January 10, 2012 at 12:53 pm
calvo (1/10/2012)
January 10, 2012 at 11:45 am
sjs-36273 (1/10/2012)
January 10, 2012 at 11:40 am
cengland0 (1/10/2012)
mtassin (1/10/2012)
http://docs.oracle.com/cd/B14117_01/server.101/b10759/functions179.htm
Using the portability defense really isn't a good idea... each DB server is different enough, that queries that can run on all of...
January 10, 2012 at 11:36 am
As Richard mentioned, check sp_spaceused and perhaps manually run dbcc updateusage.
Also, don't depend on autogrow. Monitor and grow the db as needed, in large chunks that will get you through...
January 10, 2012 at 10:35 am
If you want your secondary reset, then replication is not the choice, nor is SSIS. My misunderstanding of the refresh was the way it was worded with other choices being...
January 10, 2012 at 9:03 am
Heard back that it's these operations online.
- Index rebuild with LOB
- Adding a non-null column with a default
January 10, 2012 at 8:17 am
I'd have to dig around, and it's hard to even know what the current version of the bill might change, but in one of the revisions there was a place...
January 10, 2012 at 7:57 am
Good for Larkin.
BTW, we report for first practice Sun. For once we're ahead of the big leagues!
January 10, 2012 at 7:50 am
No idea, I'll ask around.
January 10, 2012 at 7:43 am
Mark-101232 (1/10/2012)
Ninja's_RGR'us (1/10/2012)
Gianluca Sartori (1/10/2012)
I don't know which countermeasures can be taken, if any. I would be extremely...
January 10, 2012 at 7:35 am
SQL Kiwi (1/10/2012)
January 10, 2012 at 7:33 am
Viewing 15 posts - 14,581 through 14,595 (of 39,919 total)