Viewing 15 posts - 10,906 through 10,920 (of 39,936 total)
Eric M Russell (7/31/2014)
July 31, 2014 at 10:47 am
GoofyGuy (7/31/2014)
"A job that runs long or doesn't run at all can sting just as bad as one that fails."What's the difference?
There is no difference.
Sure there is. A long running...
July 31, 2014 at 10:42 am
FYI, here's a post someone sent me: http://blogs.xtivia.com/home/-/blogs/alerting-on-elevation-of-privileges-in-sql-server?_33_redirect=http%3A%2F%2Fblogs.xtivia.com%2Fhome%3Fp_p_id%3D33%26p_p_lifecycle%3D0%26p_p_state%3Dnormal%26p_p_mode%3Dview%26p_p_col_id%3Dcolumn-2%26p_p_col_count%3D2%26p_r_p_564233524_categoryId%3D12100%26p_r_p_564233524_resetCur%3Dtrue
July 30, 2014 at 4:11 pm
Lynn Pettis (7/30/2014)
July 30, 2014 at 2:20 pm
Eric M Russell (7/30/2014)
July 30, 2014 at 2:02 pm
jcrawf02 (7/29/2014)
July 30, 2014 at 2:01 pm
Are backups included in the size of your data+log? If not, I'd try to reduce transactions, as Jason mentioned, and have frequent backups.
July 30, 2014 at 1:58 pm
Thanks, I'll take a look as soon as I can.
July 30, 2014 at 1:57 pm
Gary Varga (7/30/2014)
I have two decades of commercial experience programming. I have read books, watched online presentations, read whitepapers, read technical articles and gone...
July 30, 2014 at 8:56 am
Ray K (7/29/2014)
July 29, 2014 at 11:42 am
Andrew Kernodle (7/29/2014)
As crazy as it seemed two hours ago, I might just give this a shot :-D. I'll see if I can meet with the .NET team for...
July 29, 2014 at 11:41 am
I've thought that building for Denver would be the thing. Get back to the Blake Street Bombers and find hitters, guys that smack the ball and go for offense. The...
July 29, 2014 at 11:26 am
That's an easy place to organize something.
There are Memphis and Nashville SQL groups that hold events and they'd come support you (I think). Huntsville, Atlanta, etc would probably get...
July 29, 2014 at 11:11 am
A big debate on the radio in CO: do the Rockies management do a good job? So many people are upset with them, and think they aren't spending $$ or...
July 29, 2014 at 11:02 am
Jeter moves to 6th and I think that's where he stays. Can't see him getting 95 more this year, but it's been an amazing career.
July 29, 2014 at 10:55 am
Viewing 15 posts - 10,906 through 10,920 (of 39,936 total)