WMI Alerts

• Well, it looks like my guess that the second right answer would have over written the first right answer was wrong.

• Richard Warr (8/8/2014)

Koen Verbeeck (8/8/2014)

Got it right by selecting one of the two correct options. I wonder if if the other option also leads to success.

It doesn't 🙁

+1

(and, thank you, SJ, for the post)

ww; Raghu
    --
    The first and the hardest SQL statement I have wrote- "select * from customers" - and I was happy and felt smart.

• I got it right!

Choose TWO?!?!?!

<looks at sky> STEVE!!!! <cries>

• danrst171 (8/8/2014)

I got it wrong by selecting the second correct answer.

+1

Actually I clicked 2 (query and namespace) and then noticed that clicking the second cancelled the first because there was no option to select 2 as required, so I submitted with just namespace selected. Judging by earlier comments I would have got it right if I had clicked naesoace first and query second and then it submit, because then I would have submitted query only.

Apart from needing to select two when only one could be selected it would have been a good question, as it is it is a pretty poor question.

Tom

• I too was frustrated by the radio buttons, so I selected namespace and got it wrong. Sigh.

• TomThomson (8/8/2014)

danrst171 (8/8/2014)

+1

Actually I clicked 2 (query and namespace) and then noticed that clicking the second cancelled the first because there was no option to select 2 as required, so I submitted with just namespace selected. Judging by earlier comments I would have got it right if I had clicked naesoace first and query second and then it submit, because then I would have submitted query only.

+1

Jason...AKA CirqueDeSQLeil
    Learn Extended Events

• Some of the questions I don't know the answers to. Maybe add a link to a reference to read up on it before hand? Or even a quick tips popup...

Just a suggestion.

Thanks!

select this!!

• As I tell my beginning programming students, radio buttons for single answers, check boxes are for multiple responses. Although with some effort you can isolate radio buttons to allow multiple responses.

As far as SQL goes, good question.

Thanks,

Lon

• SQLRNNR (8/8/2014)

TomThomson (8/8/2014)

danrst171 (8/8/2014)

+1

+1

+1. Too bad about the error. I was looking forward to some easy points for a nice Friday question.

• +1. Too bad about the error.

• Koen Verbeeck (8/8/2014)

Richard Warr (8/8/2014)

I'm seeing 15% (13/85) for both at the moment.

Odd.

Now, it`s 80% wrong & only 20 % right!

Thanks & Best Regards,
    Hany Helmy
    SQL Server Database Consultant

• danrst171 (8/8/2014)

Sad 🙁

we need our points back 😉

Thanks & Best Regards,
    Hany Helmy

• Question says: "what items do I need to provide apart from the name?", but still in the answer you have to choose the Namespace :w00t:

Thanks & Best Regards,
    Hany Helmy

• Hany Helmy (8/11/2014)

Question says: "what items do I need to provide apart from the name?", but still in the answer you have to choose the Namespace :w00t:

The name (which is definitely required) is the name of the alert, which is not the namespace (also required).

Tom

• My apologies. I forgot to check the other box and was traveling.

I've awarded back points.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply