Viewing 15 posts - 10,921 through 10,935 (of 39,936 total)
Andrew Kernodle (7/29/2014)
I'm a little sad that there's not many SQL Saturdays near where I live, though. The cost of air travel is a little high on my wages,...
July 29, 2014 at 10:40 am
Jesus Cardenas Mercado (7/29/2014)
hi Steve, What should I do to get one of this events in our city?, Monterrey, Mexico.
July 29, 2014 at 10:38 am
Koen Verbeeck (7/29/2014)
The weekends are off limits as I reserve them fully for...
July 29, 2014 at 10:17 am
Jeff Moden (7/28/2014)
djackson 22568 (7/28/2014)
David.Poole (7/28/2014)
And where does Edward Snowden fit into this piece?
IMO Snowden is a hero. He broke the law in order to expose our government's illegal...
July 28, 2014 at 3:43 pm
GoofyGuy (7/28/2014)
Bad design, bad decisions, mistakes, even poor security practices will occur. However it's usually not your company, and it's not your place to prove that there is...
July 28, 2014 at 3:41 pm
Koen Verbeeck (7/28/2014)
This guy can explain it better than I can:
Very interesting.
I hope we've avoided some of that, though I'd like to incorporate some...
July 28, 2014 at 3:29 pm
A.J. Wilbur (7/28/2014)
CU1 for SQL Server 2012 SP2 is out too.
Updated and thanks.Saw this a I was out of the office and forgot.
July 28, 2014 at 3:06 pm
tdietrich (7/28/2014)
July 28, 2014 at 3:02 pm
patrickmcginnis59 10839 (7/28/2014)
July 28, 2014 at 11:11 am
Luis Cazares (7/28/2014)
July 28, 2014 at 10:14 am
The Dixie Flatline (7/28/2014)
July 28, 2014 at 10:06 am
Sean Lange (7/28/2014)
July 28, 2014 at 10:05 am
Lynn Pettis (7/28/2014)
Well, I think SSC is one of the most professional SQL Server sites this community has and we usually do a very good job of self-policing ourselves in...
July 28, 2014 at 10:02 am
patrickmcginnis59 10839 (7/28/2014)
I like Stack Overflow, they've done a great job, I've lost count over the answers I've gotten there. I'm not saying they're perfect, but the amount of loathing...
July 28, 2014 at 9:58 am
Viewing 15 posts - 10,921 through 10,935 (of 39,936 total)