Viewing 15 posts - 10,756 through 10,770 (of 39,936 total)
You are welcome and sorry I don't have anything else. If you figure it out, I'd be interested in knowing what happened.
September 10, 2014 at 10:02 am
I don't see anything for reorganize, but this piece says queries still run with rebuild, so I suspect things will be fine, albeit, potentially slower
Do you have automatic updates turned...
September 10, 2014 at 9:20 am
I'd say certify on 2012. Much is the same, a few additions, but the cert will be something you can use longer.
September 10, 2014 at 9:17 am
enriquemallon (9/10/2014)
Checksum failed for db1.mdf and you run checkdb for Mydb. I guess they both are same.
Are these the same? Or two different databases?
September 10, 2014 at 9:15 am
Admin stuff fairly similar in most cases. Lots of T-SQL changes. The Inside SQL Server stuff, especially Itzik's Windowing book are great.
September 10, 2014 at 9:14 am
Quote on the drive? Other than that, no reason for SQL not to try. Nothing in SQL Error log?
September 10, 2014 at 9:13 am
Jeff Moden (9/10/2014)
Solomon Rutzky (9/9/2014)
In the end, isn't this why Microsoft gave us CLR Integration?
Heh... yeah... just like they gave us the ability to write extended stored procedures. ;-)...
September 10, 2014 at 9:07 am
You can restore with STANDBY and it's then readable when it's not restoring, but it's still really in the restoring state because more logs can be added.
September 10, 2014 at 9:06 am
I'm not sure I completely understand. You're giving data, but you haven't explained what in the data you'd like changed, so I'm not sure I'm completely understanding. It's good to...
September 10, 2014 at 9:04 am
Please do, though I'm not sure how easily it is to get a fix implemented. A few projects have taken everyone away for the time being.
September 10, 2014 at 8:40 am
Eric M Russell (9/10/2014)
September 10, 2014 at 8:30 am
Stefan Krzywicki (9/10/2014)
Date columns as a varchar(7). What are you even putting in there? Still better than the date columns as Timestamp I guess.
Only working 3/4 of a year?
Can I...
September 10, 2014 at 8:28 am
Refiling with a bump. Not hopeful, but ever optimistic.
September 10, 2014 at 8:25 am
You really need to think about what you're solving here. If it's DR, then you can't worry about reading data from the secondary. If it's scale out, that's separate.
In...
September 9, 2014 at 6:21 pm
Closing.
Pls post replies here: http://www.sqlservercentral.com/Forums/Topic1611892-364-1.aspx
September 9, 2014 at 11:35 am
Viewing 15 posts - 10,756 through 10,770 (of 39,936 total)