Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 10,771 through 10,785 (of 39,936 total)

  • RE: Are the posted questions getting worse?

    We can always sneak you in. Ask for me or Bill Fellows.

  • RE: Are the posted questions getting worse?

    BTW, it's not that kids aren't important, but it's a balance. I don't look at it as "if I died tomorrow". If I did that, I'd skip too many work...

  • RE: Are the posted questions getting worse?

    Sean Lange (9/9/2014)


    haha. Hey Steve want to skip your presentation and come watch my kids play soccer? We can head back to Cerner for the afternoon session. Let me know...

  • RE: Estimates

    david.wright-948385 (9/9/2014)


    Deadlines can be achieved even on a complex project if:

    ...

    4 if the total estimate is too big, the deliverables or the resources should be tweaked: never...

  • RE: Synonyms 1

    B's-Data (9/9/2014)


    in SQL 2012 I am able to create a synonym and select from it with no issues.

    Please re-read the question. If you use AdventureWorks and connect as sysadmin, you...

  • RE: Estimates

    I have thought about it. Tough to make the time on a regular basis, but I wouldn't mind it. Mostly we'd like to try and get good interaction with people,...

  • RE: Merge Targets

    Eirikur Eiriksson (9/9/2014)


    Sure made me question but not necessarily did it urge me to write one:-P

    😎

    C'mon, give us a good one. 😛

  • RE: Are the posted questions getting worse?

    Sean Lange (9/8/2014)


    Agreed 1000%. This is the reason I have not yet ever made it to a Sql Saturday in Kansas City. :angry: Thanks for helping me confirm that my...

  • RE: Fantasy Football 2014

    1 catch, 4 targets for Fitzgerald, a weak 8 catches for Graham, and apparently KC thinks it's still the pre-season. Sheesh

  • RE: Merge Targets

    I do, in fact, understand the MERGE statement, but for some reason checked the wrong box when I was picking the answer. The question and answer are on different tabs...

  • RE: Merge Targets

    Andy_J (9/9/2014)


    😀 Who else thinks Steve should lose 1000 points for that one?

    LOL, probably should. Apparently I can't figure out which box to check.

  • RE: Synonyms 1

    Mark D Powell (9/8/2014)


    I am able to create the synonym and select from the table just fine in 2008 R2. The question specifically states the table exists hence the...

  • RE: ServicePack

    Microsoft has stated they are trying to release one Service Pack a year, but we have no idea on dates. They used to release the first one 6 months after...

  • RE: The Real Scary DBAs

    Agree with you Dave. Wasn't advancing the argument, just noting it.

    Hiring, and training people, is a cost of business. Do a good job and treat them decently and it's a...

  • RE: Are the posted questions getting worse?

    Sean Lange (9/8/2014)


    Ed Wagner (9/8/2014)


    Sean Lange (9/8/2014)


    Sometimes being a parent is really difficult. I have been coaching both of my boys soccer teams for a long time. As an adult...

Viewing 15 posts - 10,771 through 10,785 (of 39,936 total)