Viewing 15 posts - 10,726 through 10,740 (of 39,936 total)
Look at this as well, see if there's something you can decode from your system using a few of Kimberly's scripts: http://www.sqlskills.com/blogs/kimberly/understanding-lob-data-20082008r2-2012/
September 19, 2014 at 12:17 pm
Sorry I don't have more. The LOB stuff is a bit of magic at times, since it's so poorly documented.
I'm suspecting that something is holding onto allocations for the...
September 19, 2014 at 12:16 pm
Greg Edwards-268690 (9/19/2014)
It would be good to know how they ranked, and on what.
Or be like the HR person just...
September 19, 2014 at 12:09 pm
Roy Ernest (9/18/2014)
Ed Wagner (9/18/2014)
Roy Ernest (9/18/2014)
September 19, 2014 at 9:40 am
WayneS (9/17/2014)
Please????? (I have this neat SQL Injection demo that I do... it would be neat to incorporate this into it and show a real world hack!) :cool::w00t:
Where's my SQLi...
September 19, 2014 at 9:37 am
The ghost cleanup should get 100 records at a time after delete, but I'd think over days you'd be fine.
This talks a bit about that process and tracking: http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/forums/sqlserver/en-US/2dc3a15b-684f-4d8e-acaa-4d815ef13543/sql-2008-image-data-type-freeing-db-space
I might...
September 19, 2014 at 9:30 am
Koen Verbeeck (9/17/2014)
Since we're all talking about BBQ:has Weber any kind of popularity in the USA?
I have a Weber. Broke one of the doors bringing it home :(, but so...
September 19, 2014 at 9:21 am
jhadden (9/19/2014)
September 19, 2014 at 9:19 am
Barry G Freeman (9/19/2014)
I'm a great believer in "If it ain't broke, don't fix it" and so if a system is running acceptably for it's purpose, I'll leave it alone.
I...
September 19, 2014 at 9:16 am
CapnHector (9/18/2014)
September 19, 2014 at 9:13 am
Yes, preferably changing real world cursor solutions to non-cursor code.
September 18, 2014 at 11:02 am
We like grilling and are going through propane rather quickly this year, but no smoking. My wife doesn't really like the taste/smell, so cooking outside is simpler here.
September 16, 2014 at 10:26 am
I suspect that we might be better off asking attendees at the end to rate the session in terms of level.
My view is this:
100 - never used the technology. Gain...
September 15, 2014 at 10:02 am
Sean Lange (9/13/2014)
September 15, 2014 at 9:48 am
Thanks. Corrected.
That's what I get for typing the question instead of cut/paste
September 13, 2014 at 3:07 pm
Viewing 15 posts - 10,726 through 10,740 (of 39,936 total)