Viewing 15 posts - 10,711 through 10,725 (of 39,936 total)
This might help as well: http://sqlblog.com/blogs/jonathan_kehayias/archive/2010/12/29/learn-who-started-that-trace-with-the-default-trace.aspx
September 22, 2014 at 10:00 am
I don't believe there's a way in T-SQL. Certainly you might be able to manage this by hitting the registry, but that would be some external program, not your script.
I...
September 22, 2014 at 9:59 am
Tavis Reddick (9/22/2014)
Seriously, if humankind had adopted "If it ain't broke, don't fix it" we'd still be living in caves and drinking out of...
September 22, 2014 at 9:42 am
Points will likely come when the sync job runs. We have issues at times with points not recording for threads, so we have a job to re-calculate them based on...
September 22, 2014 at 9:38 am
Go for it, Keith. We'd definitely like one.
September 22, 2014 at 9:37 am
Eirikur Eiriksson (9/22/2014)
Steve Jones - SSC Editor (9/22/2014)
It's backHandful of posts missing, did you break the log chain;-)
😎
There was no chance to get the log chain back. The intervals for...
September 22, 2014 at 9:28 am
An early decision for me. Both of us had almost all our players done in the early game yesterday and just enough forward movement for me to have a good...
September 22, 2014 at 9:27 am
Not sure about the negative points. I suspect it's related, but no time to dig in this am. I'll let the sync job run in an hour or so and...
September 22, 2014 at 9:15 am
djackson 22568 (9/22/2014)
Talk about stating the obvious! I am amazed that there are still people in technology that aren't aware of something as simple as this.
Far too many...
September 22, 2014 at 9:11 am
OCTom (9/22/2014)
Be sure that the coffee breaks are not too leisurely or someone will think you don't have enough to do. 😉Tom
Never had that problem. Course, I think if you...
September 22, 2014 at 9:09 am
GilaMonster (9/22/2014)
Maybe someone accidentally the Thread while cleaning up the weekend's spam (all 8 odd pages of it)
Yep. I'll post a blob about it, but long TL;DR, when cleaning spam,...
September 22, 2014 at 9:09 am
You can run Configuration Manager, which is a separate application in the Start menu for the system. It will allow you to shut down the instance.
You can also right click...
September 20, 2014 at 7:24 am
Viewing 15 posts - 10,711 through 10,725 (of 39,936 total)