Viewing 15 posts - 10,486 through 10,500 (of 39,936 total)
I'd probably CASE a SUBSTRING of the first character to determine the century. With that, you can add the next digits to get the year (2000 + 14) with another...
November 19, 2014 at 2:21 pm
Unforatunately the mobile client flaked and I didn't get things updated correctly.
I guess I still have a small chance to make the playoffs, but not counting on anything.
November 19, 2014 at 11:41 am
Eric M Russell (11/18/2014)
Mining big data for the purpose of gaining insight into individual behaviour and making projections about outcomes is a lot like extracting gold from beach sand.
Or...
November 19, 2014 at 9:58 am
I think I'm done. The last two bye weeks (With work and travel and home) have messed me up. Missed a lot of things.
Good luck to everyone else. Well offered...
November 19, 2014 at 8:51 am
Gary Varga (11/16/2014)
November 17, 2014 at 4:31 pm
call.copse (11/15/2014)
November 17, 2014 at 2:43 pm
Not sure what went wrong this weekend. The spam process should kill everything within an hour, so I've asked to track down what's going on.
November 17, 2014 at 10:34 am
Ed Wagner (11/17/2014)
Steve Jones - SSC Editor (11/15/2014)
We're still tuning stuff.believe me, it's as much a pain for me as anyone else.
Steve, let me know if you'd like help...
November 17, 2014 at 10:32 am
We're still tuning stuff.
believe me, it's as much a pain for me as anyone else.
November 15, 2014 at 3:50 pm
You need to enable remote access.
A few links that can help
http://blog.citrix24.com/configure-sql-express-to-accept-remote-connections/
http://blogs.msdn.com/b/sqlexpress/archive/2005/05/05/415084.aspx
November 15, 2014 at 8:55 am
nwerner (11/14/2014)
Concept2.com: free logging meters rowed on my Concept 2 erg rowing machine -- 3 million plus!! and virtual team challenges.
nice! I should do that. far too much dust on...
November 14, 2014 at 2:14 pm
Perry Whittle (11/13/2014)
don't forget to check out my stairway series here on SSC too
Definitely do this and give us feedback.
We've got more coming as Perry writes and we edit...
November 14, 2014 at 8:37 am
The one other area I used to track was my mileage on the original Prius as well. We tracked month by month, extrapolating against the other cars we almost bought....
November 14, 2014 at 8:36 am
Dave23 (11/14/2014)
November 14, 2014 at 8:33 am
Ed Wagner (11/14/2014)
US States Visited: 46 (only 4 left)
That's cool. Which ones left?
Alaska and Idaho are still on my list, with others, but those are the ones I'd like to...
November 14, 2014 at 8:31 am
Viewing 15 posts - 10,486 through 10,500 (of 39,936 total)