Fantasy Football 2014

• Lynn Pettis (12/3/2014)

SequelSurfer (12/3/2014)

I do believe you have the pleasure of the Bulldogs in the Wild Card Round. 😎

My win against Rory combined with defeat for Keith gave me the divisional title and a game against you as opposed to Ditka. (Not that the website appears to be too helpful at the moment, you have to dig a bit carefully...)

Yes, yes I do. 😎

When we played earlier, you defeated me by a little more than 2 points. It was a close game.

I'm not greedy, I'll settle for a 1 point win this time 😀 as it looks like it could be a close game again if both our teams perform to expectations.

(Not sure if I should be worried about the predictions of you being a 5.5 pt favourite or not.)

Better not gloat too much as you were only "a little more than 2 points" from a 7-6 record, and as it turns out, I was only "a little more than 2 points" from a 7-6 record. This could be close. (In fact I might even settle for a Tie :w00t:)

• Hmmm, I'm in the consolation bracket. Perhaps we need a prize there this year 😀

Best of luck to everyone.

• Awesome games this weekend. I obviously played the wrong QB, but managed to pull out a win in my Quarter Final match with the British Bulldogs!

On to the Semi-Finals with SELECT Wins INTO!

--- On Any Given Sunday ---

• Just did some calculating, I left 47.42 points on the bench. I had the potential to have ended this week with 176.5 points, just .14 points behind Prestige Worldwide who scored 176.64 points.

I wonder what NEXT week will bring???

• Lynn Pettis (12/8/2014)

Awesome games this weekend. I obviously played the wrong QB, but managed to pull out a win in my Quarter Final match with the British Bulldogs!

On to the Semi-Finals with SELECT Wins INTO!

Gutted cos I dropped 30 points from last week (still wouldn't have been enough), not the time to have a meltdown.

Actually feel better that it was a 40 point blowout than if I had lost by a little more than 2 pts, that would have really hurt :crying:

• Well, I stayed in the middle of the pack all season, but the first round of the playoffs did me in. Congrats to Prestige WorldWide for their decisive victory!

• A good weekend for me. A bye, but good performances from my players. Let's hope they can continue next week in the consolation bracket.

• Patrick Kansa (@pkansa) (12/9/2014)

Well, I stayed in the middle of the pack all season, but the first round of the playoffs did me in. Congrats to Prestige WorldWide for their decisive victory!

Thanks hopefully I can keep it up for the entire playoffs.

Microsoft Certified Master - SQL Server 2008
    Follow me on twitter: @keith_tate

Forum Etiquette: How to post data/code on a forum to get the best help[/url]

• Keith Tate (12/9/2014)

Patrick Kansa (@pkansa) (12/9/2014)

Well, I stayed in the middle of the pack all season, but the first round of the playoffs did me in. Congrats to Prestige WorldWide for their decisive victory!

Too bad Cam was injured in traffic accident. Looks like he'll miss this weekend.

• Lynn Pettis (12/11/2014)

Keith Tate (12/9/2014)

Patrick Kansa (@pkansa) (12/9/2014)

Too bad Cam was injured in traffic accident. Looks like he'll miss this weekend.

Speaking as his next opponent, I'm loving that! 😉

(Having said that, get well soon, Cam!)

+--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+
    Check out my blog at https://pianorayk.wordpress.com/

• Gonna be interesting. Got some matchups that could go my way, or another way.

• I'm keeping a close watch on my players since three of them are listed as questionable. The way things look right now my matchup is going to be close.

• Steve Jones - SSC Editor (12/11/2014)

Gonna be interesting. Got some matchups that could go my way, or another way.

Hopefully another way as I get to lock horns with Mr. Jones! Yes Steve, you should give something away for the consolation bracket winner as I plan on taking home the trophy.

/flex

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sacramento SQL Server users group - http://sac.sqlpass.org
    Follow me on Twitter - @SQLDCH

Yeah, well...The Dude abides.
  • SQLDCH (12/11/2014)

Steve Jones - SSC Editor (12/11/2014)

Hopefully another way as I get to lock horns with Mr. Jones! Yes Steve, you should give something away for the consolation bracket winner as I plan on taking home the trophy.

/flex

Ha! you haven't score a point yet this week and your QB just got called out. He's sure to toss a few picks this weekend.

• Steve Jones - SSC Editor (12/12/2014)

SQLDCH (12/11/2014)

Steve Jones - SSC Editor (12/11/2014)

/flex

Ha! you haven't score a point yet this week and your QB just got called out. He's sure to toss a few picks this weekend.

You're probably going to double my score...

Sacramento SQL Server users group - http://sac.sqlpass.org
    Follow me on Twitter - @SQLDCH

Yeah, well...The Dude abides.

Viewing 15 posts - 226 through 240 (of 278 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply