Viewing 15 posts - 10,456 through 10,470 (of 39,936 total)
Miles Neale (12/2/2014)
December 3, 2014 at 8:46 am
GeorgeCopeland (12/2/2014)
December 3, 2014 at 8:42 am
This is the second or third set. I think they're a fun way to recognize some people in the community.
December 3, 2014 at 8:39 am
Hmmm, I'm in the consolation bracket. Perhaps we need a prize there this year 😀
Best of luck to everyone.
December 3, 2014 at 8:37 am
Thanks. It might take a few days, or even be early next week as I have some travel and our other editors are on holiday.
December 1, 2014 at 3:41 pm
Ed Wagner (12/1/2014)
Steve, I agree that Edit sounds like a poor idea for this site and it probably wouldn't be t very useful for this situation anyway. If you...
December 1, 2014 at 1:51 pm
Thanks for the update. No great hurry, but if you can't/don't finish, please post back.
December 1, 2014 at 9:00 am
Ed Wagner (11/30/2014)
Koen Verbeeck (11/27/2014)
Most of the succesful forums/boards/whatever have this. Just not SQLServerCentral.
I think as...
December 1, 2014 at 8:58 am
Voted as 174.
I'd like to see this, if for no other reason than it makes vandalism harder and it's trivial to implement. A DMV that has 32B (int's worth) could...
December 1, 2014 at 8:56 am
I love the function of just adding values together, though I feel uneasy that it might not work in 2100 and beyond. Course, not sure we need to plan on...
December 1, 2014 at 8:50 am
Let's hope that Harvin sprains an ankle and can't go, but is healthy for next week. :w00t:
December 1, 2014 at 8:48 am
kaspencer (11/27/2014)
A question for Steve: what is the ratio of US-based registrants to non-US-based registrants for SQL Server Central?
70+% US.
November 29, 2014 at 12:34 pm
Chances are you've lost this database. You should never detach it or uninstall. You need to be able to examine the database when it's suspect.
If you don't have backups, there...
November 29, 2014 at 12:11 pm
Eirikur Eiriksson (11/24/2014)
November 24, 2014 at 6:08 pm
Viewing 15 posts - 10,456 through 10,470 (of 39,936 total)